Railway transportation is cost efficient and fast transport mode on long distances. The payload in Russian/CIS traffic can be over 60 tn per wagon. In Russia and in CIS-countries the rail network covers all the important locations – sometimes also such locations that cannot be reached by trucks. Please also read about our container train to China.
We load and unload the following CIS-wagons on in our warehouses:
- VGK – 122/138/150/158 m3 covered wagons
- VOF/VOFA – container platforms
- VOK – high sided wagons
- VO – open wagons
- Hopper – wagons for bulk cargo
Small details form something big in project logistics. We take care of all project deliveries from start to finish. Cargo planning, safe project cargo package planning and building, lashing and securing and documentation are important in order to the cargo to get to its destination on time and within budget.
- Project cargo loading to all CIS-wagons, containers, platforms etc.
- Container stuffing
- Special cargo lashing and securing
- Project package planning and building
- Lifting equipment: 32 tn overhead cranes, 41 tn rech stacker, up to 300 tn mobile cranes in the area
- Warehouse doors’ width 14 m and height 8 m