Railway transport is cost efficient and fast transport option especially in long distances and when transporting large volumes. Cargo Handling Group’s warehouses are connected to rail network, which allows cargo arrival/departure by railway.
LOADING AND UNLOADING OF ALL WAGONS
All of our warehouses and container terminals are connected to rail network. We load and unload all wagons used in domestic traffic in Finland and wagons used in CIS countries. We also take care of securely cargo lashing and securing.
- All wagons in domestic traffic in Finland
- VGK – 122/138/150/158 m3 covered wagons
- VOF/VOFA – container platforms
- VOK – high sided open wagons
- VO – open wagons
- Hopper – wagons for bulk products
Small details make a big difference in project logistics. We take care of project deliveries from planning to final delivery. Loading planning, safe transport packaging planning and implementation, cargo lashing and securing and documentation play all an important role in project logistics.
- Project loading for wagons, containers, platforms etc.
- Container stuffing
- Cargo lashing and securing
- Planning and implementation of transport packaging
- Lifting equipment: 32 tn overhead cranes, 41 tn reach stackers, 140 tn mobile crane in the area
- Warehousing for large objects: warehouse doorway width 14 m and height 8 m
GET STARTED WITH RAIL TRANSPORT WITH US
Tel. +358 40 554 1183
Tel. +358 40 584 0101
Tel. +358 400 993 412