CHINA CONTAINER TRAIN
CHINA TRAIN INFO
Export from Finland in 2020
We arrange full container train deliveries (41 x 40’ containers / train) for large exporters to Xi’an and to other destinations in China. We have transported e.g. paper, carton board, pulp, timber and metal industry products in the container trains. In a block train delivery (=full block train, 41 x 40′ HC/train) customer will book the whole train capacity and can determine the train departure schedule.
Container train is a safe way to transport cargo to or from China. The train moves as a whole train from start to beginning and always using the same route. The only stop during train’s journey is at Kazakhstan/China border where containers are lifted on other wagons due to China having a different railway length than Finland and CIS-area. We follow the train online and report the train location regularly to customers having cargo in the train.
- Raiway tariffs
- Pre-carriage and on-carriage by truck or by rail in Finland and in China
- Container lifting (lifting capacity 41 tn)
- Container storage (Customs bonded terminal area)
- Container inspection, sealing, loading photograps
- Container stuffing/loading, cargo securing, safety shields
- Freight forwarding and documentation in Finland and in China: railway bills, customs clearance, transit declarations etc.
Kouvola Cargo Handling Oy
Tiilitie 9 (South side of the terminal)
45200 Kouvola, Finland
Tel. +358 44 535 8680 / Foreman
- Use Tiilitie gate when entering the container terminal.
- Inform KCH foreman about container pickups and returns in advance (tel. +358 44 535 8680)